Thursday, November 6, 2008

So, day 2 and the WORLD hasn't responded

like the Liberals thought it would. The stock markets across the world are failing, this wasn't supposed to be this way...at least that is what THEY told us.

If nothing else, Pres- Elect Obama can say he had to take over a huge hole. But can you really blame Bush when they had control of Congress and REFUSE to pass an energy Bill or anything worth while in the last years?

The Dems want another stimulus package for "US" but I didn't benefit from the first one. We lost over $100,000 in the restaurant and because I didn't take a penny out, I didn't pay taxes last year. Funny, if you don't pay taxes, you don't get a check, but we did invest alot of money into the economy...all for not.

I can't wait to see what this CHANGE is all about. Hopefully I will still have a job when it happens, although with Pres. Obama giving delinquent homeowners 3 months off without payments, I will probably lose my job. I wonder who is going to keep the banks fluid while everyone blows that money somewhere else.

No comments: