Sunday, November 9, 2008

Unity...huh...

Mr. Obama is apparently ready to bury the hatchet with his new fans. “President-elect Obama has made it clear that he wants to put partisanship behind and work together to solve the many challenges confronting the country,” said Stephanie Cutter, a spokeswoman for the Obama transition team. “We’re pleased that others do as well.”

I sure HOPE to see some CHANGE. If it comes down to nothing new or good happening, his legacy will NOT go beyond being the first "African American" elected President...although why he considers himself anything else besides an American first baffles me. His parents aren't both black, so why the label. I guess he sees it differently and I don't understand how the world can label him either.

I guess being an American isn't good enough...Wright?

No comments: